Ontario Premier Doug Ford announced all emergency orders are extended for another 10 days, until June 9th, via press release Wednesday morning.
Premier Ford mentioned the extension is to protect the health and safety of residents as the province continues to slowly reopen.
All emergency orders include:
- closure of outdoor playgrounds
- closure of public swimming pools and outdoor water facilities
- closures of bars and restaurants (except for takeout and delivery)
- closure of public land for recreational camping
- restrictions on social gathering of more than five people
- staff redeployment rules (long-term care homes, retirement homes, shelters)
Visit ontario.ca for the full list and details on emergency orders.